Driving Improvement Program helps protecting the fleet employees and cutting costs related to crashes.
The relevance and flexibility of the DIP makes it a cost-effective option for both large and small fleets.
This course involves classroom instruction and behind-the-wheel driving. Classroom instruction includes subjects such as:
- Technique of safe driving due to the vehicle’s characteristic,
- Manners of proper reactions in lethal situations,
- Recognising and avoiding road hazards
Behind-the-wheel driving includes manueovres on skidpads, training yard and the track:
- Behind-the-steering wheel position and its influence on safety,
- Steering wheel maneoevres,
- The recognition of oneself’s and vehicle’s skills,
- Decrease in bad habits on the road,
- Proper reactions in extreme situations,
- Increase of safety while driving,
- Satisfy regulatory or other compliance issues for training your drivers
It is possibility to customize the course to meet your specific corporate needs. For more information, contact us:
tel. 512 014 934